Bike Lock – A good bicycle can be an investment. Although it is possible to obtain a decent bicycle low cost, serious cyclists often take advantage of spending more over a nicer bicycle. A better bicycle could be tougher, lighter, and much more pleasant to ride. But the more you may spend over a bike, the greater the loss if it’s stolen. There are a few what to bear in mind when selecting bike locks. Firstly, you must understand that there’s no such thing as an unbreakable lock. Each and every lock is breakable by the use of the correct tools and techniques. Of course good locks are more difficult to break so thieves often wonder why take this type of big risk.
Bike Lock – The best way to protect your bicycle is: “Have more security on the bike compared to the bike it’s parked close to.” Looking at many different locks available, most do the basic securing of the bike. A lock is often as costly when you choose to help it become, from a few dollars for any basic lock which does not even attempt to prevent theft, to around $ 100 for the excellent lock.
Bike Lock – Bike thefts are routine, particularly in neighborhoods with high property crime, near universities and parks, as well as anywhere you will find bikes and people who need to drive them. Regardless of where you bike, however, keeping your transportation secure is definitely important. Always lock your bike up, rather than leave an unlocked bike unattended.
The U-lock, because name suggests, is shaped as a U. This is a popular design and will be offering the best security. It protects your bikes from getting stolen by use of hammers, chisels as well as other such hard tools. The important thing to keep in mind with this type of lock could be that the ‘U’ should not be big. The goal is usually to resist any tool from getting inserted in the horseshoe shaped lock and passing on leverage. They come in different sizes so you can easily find the size small enough on your bike.
Bike Lock – Stop leaving your bike unlocked. It’s perhaps the most common crime for riders. But think about it guys, there are many quality disk and cable locks around. They don’t always come cheap but spending for one is preferable to having some grubby chav nick with your ride whilst you were buying the fish and chips.
Bike Lock – Compared to the cost and inconvenience of the stolen bike, even very good locks are affordable. Locks aren’t merely a convenience or even an asset, they’re a necessity for many bike owners. Many see that the additional security a much better lock offers outweighs any additional expense; some may compromise by permitting less high-end tires or perhaps a cheaper seat.
- Easy to set combination: 4-digit combination locking mechanisms for keyless convenience with a free mounting bracket for easy transportation
- Resettable: Easy to set your own personalized number combination
- Multipurpose: ideal for bicycles, skateboards, gates & fences, grills & lawnmowers, sports equipment, tool boxes & ladders
- Ideal for bicycles, skateboards, sports equipment, tool boxes, ladders and gates
- Preset combination
- Braided steel for strength and flexibility
- 4-digit combination locking mechanisms for keyless convenience with a FREE mounting bracket for easy transportation.
- Easy to set your own personalized number combination.
- Ideal for bicycles, skateboards, gates & fences, grills & lawnmowers, sports equipment, tool boxes & ladders.
- A PEACE OF MIND ► Our team at Sigtuna Gear loves cycling, because it gives a sensational feeling of freedom! That's why we work hard to make our...
- WHAT OUR CUSTOMERS SAY ► With 450+ 5-star reviews here is what some of our customers say: "My bike is 100% secure with this combination bike lock!",...
- SAVE YOURSELF MONEY ► Can a small investment of less than $40 save you hundreds of dollars? YES! We recommend investing a little as 10-15% of your...
- Travel sized security fits easily in the back pocket
- Hardened steel shackle and cross bar
- Metal, dual-bolt locking system
- Braided steel construction provides strength and flexibility along with strong cut resistance
- Double-looped to accommodate pad-locks, u-locks, or disc-locks
- Vinyl covering protects against rust and scratching
- SECURE & RESETTABLE: Smart 5-digit resettable combination chain lock, much safer than other 4 digit locks. Easy to set and reset your combination.
- Good performance cable: Strong inner core protection safer and better anti-theft effect, PVC coating helps prevents our bicycle lock from scratching...
- High quality ABS engineering materials. Fine workmanship of the Keyhole, high strength and durable lock frame, strong pressure without being...
- Now available in 3 new colors: grey, red, & purple
- 7mm four-sided chain links made from 3t manganese steel
- New end link design secures chain to hardened deadbolt
- 12mm hardened steel shackle resist hand tools
- Reinforced collar over keyway for increased protection
- High security disc-style cylinder
- Size: diameter 12mm, length 1200mm, weight:410g.Big numbers for easy setting.
- Good performance cable: Flexible steel cables for strong cut resistance and PVC coating helps prevent scratching and keeping more durable
- Five step to set the code ?1.Turn the numbers to zero aligned with the arrows. The lock will open automatically. 2. Notice the keyhole is facing up....