Cruiser Bikes – Beach cruiser bicycle is an additional innovative machine devised during the early 19th century. These bicycles were extensively seen at the begining of 30’s and 50’s. During the twenty years, beach cruiser bicycles made its place across the globe. The bikes were spotted at all the major beaches on the planet. Fans even position the beach bikes within the elite class of innovative machines like TV, radio and jets. After up to 50 % century, beach bikes are again in fashion.
Cruiser Bikes – Today’s bikes are relatively more fashionable and offered with comfort factors. However, basics for example upright seating, wide balloon style tires and comfortable wide seats, have been kept same. The manufacturers also have stuck to simple format of construction, giving the bike more relaxing and simplistic touch.
Cruiser Bikes – Beach is really much Fun!! Warm waters, cool breeze, sports, fitness, relaxing, enjoyment; you name it so you understand it. Numbers of beach fans are already constantly by using an increase and people have a tendency to carry special beach accessories to make a trendy statement out there. Flashy and sexy beach wear, cool sun glasses, colourful surfing gear and last however, not the least beach cruiser bicycles are along the same lines of the popular beach worldwide.
Cruiser Bikes – Beach cruiser bikes can be viewed as an “old school” or possibly a “vintage” form of bicycle since their history goes back towards the 1930’s. Beach cruisers were very popular inside the 1930’s through 1950’s. A cruiser bicycle, or beach bike, is actually a single geared bike with curvy handlebars which supplies you the a sense “cruising” along. Beach cruisers are better suited for flat surfaces and never add the advanced gizmos of the numerous modern-day bikes.
Beach cruisers are a basic bike using much wider handlebars, and larger frame tubes, platform pedals along with tires that are typically over 2″ wide. Beach rider bikes are showy, durable, comfortable, safe, and unique. Women’s cruiser bikes can be found painted using a woman’s flare…beach cruiser is good for comfort, however the fit will nonetheless need to be tailored through the rider.
Cruiser Bikes – No doubt that beach cruiser bicycles are a great way to savor, however, these can also be very helpful in keeping the body healthy. Not all people buy these benefits for entertainment, some are well mindful of various health improvements of these cycles and thus, they take interests of these cycles.
Nothing is more spectacular then maintaining fitness while cruising up against the beautiful backdrop or splashing waves and sparking seat water. These bicycles will even prove to be beneficial in terrains that cannot be reaches by foot, in particular those which can be consisting of shifty and wet sand.
- 26-inch women's single-speed cruiser bike for easy, relaxed riding
- Classic curvy beach cruiser design with 15-inch durable steel frame and aluminum wheels
- White-wall balloon tires for a cushioned ride; easy-to-use coaster brakes
- 26" x 2.35" creme cruiser tires
- Alloy rims for all-weather performance
- Classic fenders help keep the rider dry
- Classic steel cruiser frame and fork
- Extra large cruiser seat with springs
- Full wrap steel fenders
- Color is charcoal
- Premium design Classic cruiser
- Premium comfort embroidered spring saddle
- Schwinn Classic steel cruiser frame & fork features a comfortable riding position for the ideal riding experience
- Foot brake for intuitive stopping
- Schwinn quality padded cruiser seat softens the ride, while Classic swept back cruiser handlebars keep you upright for a ride that's easy on your back
- Men's 26-inch 1-speed cruiser bicycle with fenders
- 18-inch extended steel frame with forward pedaling design
- Hot glossy orange cruiser, accented by cool gray rims, white spokes and white chain
- FEATURES: Fun, comfort and style! Frame: Steel Cruiser frame in Pearl White
- Handlebars: Cruiser handlebar with double comfort two-tone grips in Black and Sea Crystal Blue for improved handling Fenders: Matte Black
- Seat: Padded spring saddle combining comfort and coordinated stylish design Brakes: Easy to use coaster brakes
- Schwinn steel cruiser frame & fork
- Full fenders and rear cargo rack
- Shimano 7 speed rear derailleur with SRAM twist shifters
- Coaster Brake
- Single Speed
- One Piece Crank